Our vision for Chesterton Primary School is to ensure we are a highly successful school at the heart of our community. We believe that every child is unique and every family is important to us. Everyone is valued and supported to achieve. We aim to build aspiration, overcome barriers and celebrate diversity. We want each child to be successful academically, socially, emotionally & physically and be in receipt of meaningful learning experiences which, ignite curiosity and enthusiasm for learning. We aim for all children to develop a love of lifelong learning and be prepared for their next stage. Our community is important to us and we want children to learn that as individuals we are part of a greater whole in which our children play an active part. All learners feel represented within the school and the community and have opportunities to expand their horizons. This is supported & facilitated by highly skilled adults who provide stimulating, exciting & safe learning environments & who nurture, care & educate.
Our values are:-
These values form the basis of our school rules.
Chesterton Primary School and it's community strive for happy, confident and well-rounded learners by:
- Providing a safe learning environment
- Fostering a desire to achieve their best
- Promoting understanding, respect and a sense of responsibility to others, our community and the wider world
- Developing co-operative and positive working relationships between pupils, staff, Governors and parents
- Providing equal opportunities for all
Our aims align with the Active Learning Trust's value statement, which can be viewed here https://activelearningtrust.org/about-us